Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer and Beyond

The kids and I took a week-long vacation to DC with the Randolphs. We had a great time, and the kids enjoyed their first flight--turbulence and all.

Back at home, I am trying to tie up loose ends at the old house. The pool is still lacking cement around it although the kids can swim in it. It will be nice to have that all finished up. Kids will be out of school in another week. My part-time job has temporarily ended. I enjoyed it very much, but I know I will enjoy the summer with my kids too. I am waiting and watching (and getting my resume together to distribute) to see what doors will open next as far as employment this fall. Emotionally and physically I am feeling stronger. Still have good days and not so good but overall just feeling healthier in general...not so tired all the time.

Hope all is well with you guys. Gotta go cut some grass.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good vacation! DC is so neat with a lot of things to do in a small area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love d.c. i do not love grass cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh grass cutting, can be a time of joy in the out of doors or a time of stress just to get the job done

    ReplyDelete