Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laughter Really Is the Best Medicine

I had a pretty rough night last night, and this morning was a little shaky--but the day finished out pretty well. I had something happen this afternoon that made me laugh myself silly AT myself. I am not going to share it, but suffice it to say that I am sure even God was laughing (although I am sure it was "with" me and not "at" me..okay, maybe not ;-) Let me tell you...in case you don't already know...I am one goofy chick. And guess what? I have goofy friends too ;-)

6 comments:

  1. laughter is such a great release, isn't it? glad you are doing better. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Don't be throwin your goofy friends under the bus with ya! ;-) Lol...I am certain you weren't talking about me anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goofy friends??? Don't know why you would think that....oh well The Girls love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was it? What was it? I'm gonna bug you until I know more details!!! What was so funny? D

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is your friend. He would never laugh at you, but I do believe He laughs with ya. He desires for us to love each and every part of His creation...in His own words...It is very good! This morning I realize that to laugh at yourself is a gift itself and to help others laugh...that is magic! It is good medicine.

    ReplyDelete