Friday, December 7, 2012

Wham-o!

Okay, I should know by now that I WILL  have the opportunity to put my-money-where-my-mouth-is when I blog about a particular topic.  Well, I failed miserably yesterday.  I had the opportunity to admit my weaknesses and lean on Him, and I didn't do it...I tried to cover...as predicted, it didn't work so well for me.  Goodness, I have some serious pride issues.  Thankful, though, that He is always ready to receive when I am ready to turn it over to Him.  Thankful, also, that He does not coddle me in this area...but calls me out on it!  At the end of the day, I had the opportunity to reflect on how things would have gone if I had been more humble. The outcome would probably have been exactly the same, but the journey would have been completely different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment